Just When You’ve Given Up On Yourself,
This Could Be the Time You See New Hope.
We know your story because we’ve done every fad and tried every diet known ourselves. You have struggled to put on everything in your closet only to find that nothing fits. You have bought the next size up in clothing because the only thing you can fit into is some oversized sweatpants and a t-shirt.
Gimmicks and tricks will never get you to the weight loss goals you need or want. But this isn’t “the next big thing.” We have you in mind as we crafted a safe, supervised and medically controlled weight loss program. This is something that we will do together.
Our own co-owner and COO, Keith Parris, ACNP-BC, will be with you as you set a course to a happier and healthier you. Keith himself has lost 40+ pounds over the years and now participates in endurance sports and has completed 6 Ironman triathlons. This may not be your goal, but it was Keith’s.
Who We Will Bring Hope to:
- First and foremost, we want people who are willing and eager to make changes and to live a healthy lifestyle.
- You really need to make a change in your life and you need help, support and structure.
- Your body mass index (BMI) must be 28 or higher. If you’re 140 pounds and only looking to lose five pounds, then we do have other programs like our B12 Slimboost or HydrateAthletics that would be ideal for you. Calculate your BMI here on the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute website.
- You must be 18 years or older.
Our Lifestyle Changing Process:
- We begin with a private consultation with Keith who will listen to your weight loss challenges and goals. We will customize a plan that is just for you because there is no such thing as a “one size fits all” weight loss and fitness plan.
- Keith will send you to collect your CBC, CMP, UA and TSH labs so he can make sure you’re safe to participate in the program.
- Once the labs are back (only a couple of days), we will share your program that includes either one of the exciting and revolutionary therapies of hCG or Phentermine.
Why we believe in Phentermine
Phentermine works in your body to stimulate the release of brain chemicals that will help manipulate your mind to curb your appetite, so you feel full and eat less. If phentermine is part of your program, you will receive a prescription to be filled at your pharmacy (usually a $35 cost).
Costs and Benefits to You:
- The consultation, lab work and Keith’s healthy lifestyle coaching to begin your custom program costs $275.
- Monthly follow-up visits with Keith for medical review and personal evaluation are part of this program. The cost for these monthly visits is $150.
- Participants in our program will, at their choice, receive special discounts on our B12 Slimboost injections each month to help boost your metabolism and curb your appetite. Discounts will apply!
We know how challenging weight loss can be, so we will give you a medically supervised program that will produce results for you. And we will put you on a safer journey toward making you happy with the person you want to see in the mirror. (No more sweatpants!)
You are not alone anymore with the struggle with your weight. We will be with you and we can help you change your lifestyle.